Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 1, 2012

So I am already running a couple days behind on my 365 day photo challenge, so bare with me! The New Year has already started and I am so blessed to say I survived 2011. What a stressful year from SATs to the start of senior year, but don't get me wrong it also was a fantastic year for me. I went on my Junior class trip to Washington, attended HYLI in Albany, met some cute boys here and there ;) (one I even believe to be the love of my life ha!) and went on a trip of a lifetime to Europe during the summer. The end to 2011 was a memorable night shared with my loved ones and I couldn't have been more happier. These two girls Valeria and Laura have always been there for me and I know I can always count on them for anything. The fact that they can handle my crazy family says a lot about them and I bless them for that! I know I can always rely on and share a laugh with them at any given time. I probably don't show it but I truly do appreciate them for who they are. Thank you for being not only my friends but my familia.

1 comment: