Monday, December 19, 2011

Blessed.

12/19/2011

Many times I regret a lot of my thoughts of others. I will admit I easily become vain and judgemental. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to have a family that provides me with so much, from a great education to a welcoming home that I can always come to. Honestly, what more can I ask for. I have a big family that loves me and friends that care for me. Luckily, there are people and little things that help me to see clear. Thank you to those of you who do. A lot of times I become sidetracked with all that is around me and can't see what is in front of me. I always want more than I need. As this year comes to an end, I am leaving behind old perceptions and habits and starting new.

-Victoria Isabela

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Just saw your message on FB! So glad that you have been inspired to document your life. I read your first posts and can already tell that you are going to be successful at inspiring others with your story. I am excited to follow along! Enjoy the journey!
    Love,
    Titi Marisol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria it's Alejandro,
    I read you posts and they are very well written. I think that this is a good idea to keep yourself busy. I'll be reading everything you post. I'll try to check the blog every 1-2 days.
    P.S. Tell Tio Tony and Titi Elizabeth i said hi.

    Love ,
    Your Cousin Alejandro

    ReplyDelete