Sunday, December 18, 2011

Starting.

12/18/2011

The year is coming to an end. Christmas is in six days. The new year begins in two weeks. So the countdown till 2012 begins now! It is kind of scary how fast this year has flown by. I'm not sure if it is because I am becoming older but it leaves me speechless on how much I've grown up since freshmen year. I'm only seventeen and my life is only beginning. This next year is going to be a wild one. College is slowly approaching, but of course first graduation and acceptance letters! Ahh, I truly cannot wait but then again I wish time would slow down. Everything is moving at such a fast pace it honestly scares me that I won't be able to catch up with all that is around me. Thankfully, all I have to worry about for now is a Lit paper that is due this Tuesday. Phew!

-Victoria Isabela

1 comment:

  1. Hey! thanks for follow mi fashion blog! i hope you enjoy it.
    oxox. Lou.

    ReplyDelete